Business law primarily deals with the creation of new businesses and the issues that arise as existing businesses interact with the target market, other businesses and the government. The practice of business law entails a variety of legal disciplines, including tax law, intellectual property, real estate, sales, employment law, bankruptcy, and others. The Business law attorneys at Kokolakis Law Firm specialize in transactional work and are often hired for the purpose of avoiding future litigation. If you own or operate an existing business or are planning to launch a new one, your success primarily depends upon obtaining the right legal advice.
One of the ways to distinguish business law from other fields of practice is to take note of when legal issues arise. Business law provides the necessary legal guidance for companies to follow before disputes occur. The business law attorneys at Kokolakis Law Firm are experts at structuring transactions to minimize the company’s exposure to litigation. This sort of strategic legal maneuvering can potentially save your business huge amounts of money. The Business law attorneys at Kokolakis law firm are available to assist with everything from simple buy/sell agreements to mergers and acquisitions of publicly-traded companies. Schedule a consultation today to speak with Business Law Attorneys in Queens, NY and Astoria, NY.
- Why Do You Practice Business Law?
- What Services Do You Provide In Regards To Business Agreements Or Corporate Contracts?
- What Are Important Factors In Buying Or Selling A Business?
- What Distinguishes Your Firm From Other Business Law Attorneys?
- What Is Outside Business Counsel In New York?
- What Kind Of Companies Do You Work With?
- How Do You Reassure Clients That You Have Their Best Interests At Heart?
- What Are The Benefits Of Starting My Own Business?
- What Are The Different Types Of Business Entities?
- What Are The Advantages Of A Limited Liability Company?
- How Does An Attorney Assist Someone In Forming A Business?
- What Is a New York Micro-Business?
- What Is The Difference Between A Proactive And A Reactive Business Strategy?
- How Can Proactive Elements Be Included In A Reactive Business Strategy?
- How Do You Assist Small And Micro Businesses With Real Estate?
- What Is Your Approach To Conflict Resolution?
Get your questions answered - Call to schedule your personal strategy session (718) 444-1000