Real Estate law
Real estate law governs the rights and interests in both residential and commercial real estate and provides protection for buyers, sellers, land owners, developers, contractors, and realtors. The legal issues handled by the real estate attorneys at Kokolakis Law Firm include sales, purchases, leases and transfers of real estate, title to real property, settlement of claims against property rights, landlord-tenant issues, property development, zoning and land use and environmental compliance along with financing mortgages and foreclosures and other relevant legal issues. Real estate law is a complex field which is further complicated by the variation in the laws throughout different cities and states.
The real estate attorneys at Kokolakis Law firm are well versed in real estate practice handling everything from the mundane drafting of deeds and filing of liens, to handling boundary and zoning disputes and even assisting families in court when threatened with foreclosure. When real estate disputes arise, the real estate lawyers at Kokolakis Law Firm represent their clients in court. The common areas of litigation are breach of contract, zoning compliance issues, construction defects, foreclosure, HOA issues or boundary disputes. Schedule a consultation today to speak with Real Estate Attorneys in Queens, NY and Astoria, NY.
- An Overview of Real Estate Law
- What Areas Of Real Estate Do You Handle?
- Common Issues Faced By Clients And The Process In Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Do Most People Retain Attorneys For Real Estate Transactions?
- Who Are The Parties Involved In A Real Estate Purchase?
- What Are The Basic Steps Involved In A Real Estate Transaction?
- What Is The Real Estate Contract?
- What Are The Remedies If Either Party Breaches The Contract?
- What Is A Title Defect In A Real Estate Transaction?
- Can Disputes Happen In Real Estate Transactions?
- How Can I Identify An Experienced Real Estate Attorney?
- What Distinguishes You From My Long Time Attorney Who Has Handled Real Estate Closings, My Will And My Business?
- If I Have Purchased A Home Or Business And Found That Something Inside The Home Was Faulty When I Purchased It, Is There Anything I Can Do About It?
Get your questions answered - Call to schedule your personal strategy session (718) 444-1000